- Hands on Experience in Design and execution of Industrial Product design.
- Good Knowledge of CAD Tools
- Manage engineering projects & Coordination of interdisciplinary project teams
- Project management and main interface to the customer
- Plan and coordinate all engineering tasks with respect to Design requirements, development effort, project timing, and quality.
- Organize and lead internal and external project team meetings.
- Regular reporting to project team and management.
- PMP Certification Preferred
Tools: Project Management Tools CATIA V5 / UG NX / Solid works
Must Required Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management best practices and processes
- Proficient in MS Office tool suite and Project Management software tools
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading projects and cross-functional teams
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Department:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Other Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Mechanical
Taal Tech India
Contact Company:Taal Tech India
Address:TAAL Tech India Private Limited, AKR Tech Park,, 3rd Floor, C Block, Sy # 112, Krishna Reddy, Industrial Area, 7th Mile Hosur Road, Bangalore â€“560068, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India