- Recent 10+ years engineering experience with 5+ years' experience as a systems engineer in the machine design / automation industry with combination of design, debug, and production support.
- Familiarity and competency with statistical analysis, including a deep knowledge and application of gage R&R and process capability.
- Familiarity with cameras, optics, and lighting for challenging vision applications.
- Demonstrated track record of success throughout the full project life cycle (definition, development, validation, and manufacturing).
- Solidworks and PDM proficiency preferred.
- Ability to communicate complex and technical concepts to non-experts.
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 20% of time, for durations of 3-4 weeks or as needed, occasionally with little advanced notice. Must possess a valid passport.
- Proficient in the use of the personal computer and the Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
TAAL Tech India Private Limited