- Good experience in automotive software development (OEM / First Tier Supplier).
- You have a (software/electronics) degree on a MsC or BsC level.
- Experience with C and and Matlab Simulink.
- Knowledge of automotive software standards and processes like Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262, protocols like CAN, UDS and tools like Vector and Mathworks (Simulink).
- Knowledge of software verification tools like Polyspace or QAC and automating test and daily builds
- As a professional you have a service/customer oriented approach with good analytical and organizational skills. In your work you focus on results and you are able to manage your planning and set priorities.
- As the automotive industry is focused on Quality you are as well. Therefore you bring good problem solving skills with a pragmatic and pro-active approach.
- It is important to have good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch and German.
- Hands-on experience in version control, defect tracking and peer review tools (e.g. SVN, git, JIRA)
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in Agile methodology is must and/or DevOps
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India