Work Location : Bangalore, India
Employment Type : Contract (Extendable)
Experience : 3- 8 Years
Education : B.E./M.E./M. Tech. Chemical Engineering
- Experience in refinery, biofuel projects is highly appreciated.
- Preparation of Basic Flow Diagram, Process Flow Diagrams and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams, Utility Summary and Utility Distribution Diagrams.
- Ability to understand Process Design Basis and Process Description.
- Preparation of P&ID from scratch
- Understanding of Process Control philosophy, Emergency Shutdown Philosophy
- Perform Thermal sizing of Heat Exchangers, Air Coolers, etc.
- Perform Equipment sizing calculations for Pumps, separators, Heat Exchangers, Air Coolers, reactors, cooling towers, filters, distillation columns, vessels/tanks etc.
- Preparation of Equipment Process Datasheets.
- Pump Hydraulics calculations, report and datasheet preparation.
- Perform sizing of Control valves, Orifice and Prepare Process Datasheets of instruments (control valves, on/off valves, flow, pressure, temperature, level, analysers etc.).
- Relief device sizing, analysis, Inlet/Outlet line sizing, report and datasheet preparation as per API standards
- Line hydraulic analysis--Line sizing and pressure drop calculations
- Equipment list and line list preparation
- Preparation of design calculations using Excel
Aspen Plus, HYSYS, Flarenet, Pipesim
knowledge of SPPID is advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Sc in Chemistry,B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemical Engineering & Materials Science
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India