- Contributes to the Delivery of a Mechanical design outputs (SPM & Industrial Automation) , in compliance with the Engineering QCD commitments.
- Understands and applies on project NPD and Engineering Change development procedures.
- Develop conceptual designs for customer or sales and quoting
- Executes his/her tasks/ activity reviews for the project he/she is in charge.
- Good understanding on transforming customer requirement to design intent.
- Supports leads in Design / Verification reviews and provides the associated reports.
- Contributes thought process well in individual as well as larger team meetings, and in dealings with related stakeholders - internal customers and fellow team members.
- Under guidance follow appropriate Project Documentation as per ISO/ Regulatory/Project Standards.
- Proficiency in Solidworks and exposure to Wind-chill platform to create and validate 3D and 2D designs.
- Good mechanical engineering basics, with ability to work Industrial Automation Machines/SPM Machine design
- Good Knowledge on strength of materials and basic hand calculation.
- Ability to create Functional Dimensioning requirements to create concept, detailed design and manufacturing drawings.
- Able to perform basic calculation on all type of mechanical assemblies.
- Ability to analyze non-conformity and to contribute a back-up solution.
- Ability to Size and select off the self-components and validating for design requirements.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India