- Good understanding of process and standards followed in automotive domain and experience in agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and Debugging Skills
- Write and maintain requirements;
- Create detailed designs and support with creating software architecture;
- Analyze the available options for make or buy decisions;
- Use a Model Based development approach with Simulink and automatically generate the code;
- Program or integrate reusable components in C: low level drivers, protocol stacks, diagnostics, bootloader;
- Create test cases and perform tests;
- Document the software including presentations for both internal and external use;
- Support the team with setting up a proper development environment by selecting tools, writing processes, performing reviews and creating plan
- You have a (software/electronics) degree.
- Experience with C and and Matlab Simulink.
- Embedded Linux, Microcontrollers embedded C, C++, AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of automotive software standards and processes like Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262, protocols like CAN, UDS and tools like Vector and Mathworks (Simulink).
- Knowledge of software verification tools like Polyspace or QAC and automating test and daily builds
- Experience in UART, I2C, SPI, LIN, CAN,CANoe, Canalyzer,
- As a professional you have a service/customer oriented approach with good analytical and organizational skills. In your work you focus on results and you are able to manage your planning and set priorities.
- As the automotive industry is focused on Quality you are as well. Therefore you bring good problem solving skills with a pragmatic and pro-active approach.
- It is important to have good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch and German.
- Hands-on experience in version control, defect tracking and peer review tools (e.g. SVN, git, JIRA)
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in Agile methodology is must and/or DevOps
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India