1. Proficiency in Solidworks and exposure to Epdm platform to create and validate 3D and 2D designs.
2. Good mechanical engineering basics, with ability to work Industrial Automation Machines/SPM Machine design
- Precision Machine design
- Part selection for Electro Mechanical Machine design
- End effector designs for robots
- Integration of Cameras and Lasers
3. Good Knowledge on strength of materials and basic hand calculation.
4. Ability to create Functional Dimensioning requirements to create concept, detailed design and manufacturing drawings.
5. Able to perform basic calculation on all type of mechanical assemblies.
6. Ability to analyze non-conformity and to contribute a back-up solution.
7. Ability to Size and select off the self-components and validating for design requirements.
8. Knowledge of manufacturing process.
9. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India