Work Location: Bangalore, India
Employment Type: Permanent
Education: B.E./M.E./M. Tech.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a core member of the project management team, you will ensure effective and profitable Project Management in all project control areas (e.g., Schedule, Cost, Change Management).
- Posses excellent experience in Project Planning, Monitoring & Review and Cost Control of large full-scale EPC Projects.
- Leads and facilitates the planning process, compiles basis of schedule, communicates the schedule status and provides the analysis to project management.
- Set up the project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting in all types of projects independently.
- Calculate the project progress, forecasts the future, reviews the status with project management and updates the schedule for future works when necessary.
- Actively engage with Project Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders.
- Drive development of professional planning processes and practices.
- Participate in kick-offs and ongoing meetings to ensure common understanding of project controls requirements
- Analyze trends, prepare forecasts, opportunities and vulnerabilities
- Ensure that proper and effective project control measures are executed
- Experience working in Brownfield oil and gas environment.
- Strong focus on future oriented project delivery skills, developing new ways of working and driving project schedule.
- Ability to prepare project schedule of all levels for all phases of (large) investment projects.
- Ability to identify bottle necks on the project looking at the schedule and advise the project team accordingly.
- Working (Strong) knowledge of scheduling tools is mandatory (i.e., Primavera, MS Project, etc.)
- A highly motivated team player with excellent oral and written communication skills •Strong MS Excel and presentation skills
- Strong influencing without authority, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests
- Excellent leadership, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong self-leadership skills, proactive and persistent attitude, hands-on mentality and desire to further develop in your role and grow within the team.
- Prior experience of working with European projects, project teams & clients.
Role:Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India