- CE Marking for industrial automation , SPM, Machinery on electrical Systems
- Study legacy data from Soldworks electrical
- Use AutoCAD Electrical software to create electrical schematics for automation equipment.
- Component specification, selection, and integration including motors, controllers, servos, robots, power supplies, circuit breakers, cameras, lasers, filters, and sensors etc.
- Electrical panel design and layout (2D, 3D).
- Implement designs that meet standards including UL, NFPA, and CE.
- Should be self-driven with excellent organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Participate, coordinate and monitor electrical design for projects by working closely with mechanical and software groups.
- Create Bill of Material/specification for purchases of materials.
- Communicate and work with project manager & client during all phases of project.
- Support assembly and debugging activities when system is assembled. Provide support during power up and integration phase in the factor or at customer site.
- Work closely with fellow Electrical Engineers to achieve reusable designs
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication,B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India