- Experience in automotive components, exhaust system design, pipe routings as per customer package data & detailing of related parts
- Experience in design of welding fixtures & inspection fixtures for automotive Components.
- Experience in GD&T and detailing standards.
- Good knowledge in welding process and standards.
- Expertise in CATIA V5 & UG NX 9.0 (3D Part, surface, Assembly, Surface and Detailing).
- Manufacturing knowledge associated to sheet metal, castings & manufacturing process.
- Good in reading & interpreting complex manufacturing / assembly drawings
- Candidate should have executed at least couple of related engineering projects throughout the product lifecycle.
- To follow defined processes, customer standards and maintain quality and delivery targets in day to day customer deliveries.
- Customer data management
- Perform quality check as per established guidelines.
- Whenever required take responsibility of a product and manage small team to execute the tasks
Role:Design & Development Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India