- Perform analysis and design for Telecommunications system from Conceptual to detail design
- Prepare Telecom drawings, Technical specifications, and Material schedules
- In-depth knowledge in detail design and Schematic preparation
- knowledge in FTTH and FTTO fiber distribution systems including outside plant
- Knowledge in Intrusion detection, Audio visual and WIFI systems
- Knowledge in Telecom room space planning and its power requirements calculation
- Knowledge in Cable tray and conduit sizing
- Knowledge in Co-ordination with other MEP works
- Knowledge in TIA and ANSI standards
- Hands on experience in MEP BIM modeling
- BIM360 experienced MEP modeller
- Modelling the Conduit runs, conduit Racks, Cable trays, J-hooks system, Panels/switch gear/Equipment ceiling with all lighting fixtures and J-boxes.
- Modelling the project as per LOD with tolerance of 1/32.
- Conversion of Revit models to other formats such as CAD, DWF & PDF.
- Preparation of Project Setup in REVIT MEP.
- Creating Multi user work sharing environment in Revit MEP.
- Creating the Revit Families with Parameters.
- Generating sections/schedules/schematics in models.
- Populating Fabrication drawings, Shop Drawings, GFC Drawing and Combined Drawing.
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to the manager.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India