Roles and Responsibilities
- Digital Business development, Sales, Solutioning and Strategy building in Digital Technologies for engineering services industry - USA & Canada region
- Exposure to industry verticals such as Industrial Machinery/Oil & Gas/BIM/Heavy Engineering/Medical/Automation/Smart Industry etc.,
- Strategize with clients to imaginatively create digital solutions that solve business challenges
- Build meaningful relationships across TAAL Tech business units to propel collaboration to bring wholistic solutions that anticipate immediate and future digital needs
- Excellent understanding of Engineering, Industrial IOT, Predictive Maintenance, Data Engineering/Analytics solutions, AI/ML, AR/VR, Cloud, Intelligent Integrations
- Must be able to acquire new customers and grow existing customers.
- Must achieve annual revenue target and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Must conduct market research and develop sales strategy for new service offerings.
- Expert in Prospecting, lead qualification, customer meeting, proactively gauging customers requirements, developing solutions from available offerings, proposal preparation and Sales closure.
- Ability to meet and communicate with Director of engineering or VP of Engineering or C-level executives.
- Able to guide lead generators to generate high quality leads.
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Electronics,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India