- Perform analysis and design for Telecommunications system from Conceptual to detail design
- Prepare Telecom drawings, Technical specifications, and Material schedules
- In-depth knowledge in detail design and Schematic preparation
- knowledge in FTTH and FTTO fiber distribution systems including outside plant
- Knowledge in Intrusion detection, Audio visual and WIFI systems
- Knowledge in Telecom room space planning and its power requirements calculation
- Knowledge in CCTV, PA, FA, Access control Systems.
- Knowledge in Cable tray and conduit sizing
- Knowledge in Co-ordination with other MEP works
- Knowledge in TIA and ANSI standards
- Hands on experience in MEP BIM modeling
- BIM360 experienced MEP modeller
- Conversion of Revit models to other formats such as CAD, DWF & PDF.
- Preparation of Project Setup in REVIT MEP.
- Creating Multi user work sharing environment in Revit MEP.
- Creating the Revit Families with Parameters.
- Generating sections/schedules/schematics in models.
- Populating Fabrication drawings, Shop Drawings, GFC Drawing and Combined Drawing.
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to the manager.
Role:Design & Development Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India