Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient in Revit 3D BIM modeling
- Experience in the field of Electrical design & Engineering activities in the field of Commercial, Residential, software parks, Data centers & SEZ Infrastructure projects.
- Self-motivated talent management characteristics with problem solving skills balancing cost and risk
- Strong skills interacting with clients on-site and manage deliverables to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Efficient communication skills with good presentation, negotiation and relationship characteristics
- Ability to consistently work independently
- Hands on experience in a large variety of projects across USA.
- BIM360 experienced MEP modeler
- Modelling the Conduit runs, conduit Racks, Cable trays, J-hooks system, Panels/switch gear/Equipment ceiling with all lighting fixtures and J-boxes.
- Understanding the Electrical, Mechanical design intents to convert the 2D drawings to 3D revit modelling
- Strong expertise on standardization of BIM production workflow with better quality control processes
- Understand the redline mark-ups of MEP services.
- Modelling the project as per LOD with tolerance of 1/32”.
- Perform clash detections among all trade models (MEP)
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to the manager.
Role:Design & Development Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India