Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing the BIM model using Aecosim and Microstation tool
- Have an understanding of the modelling of multiple elements of a project and how it ultimately interfaces with the client
- Contribute to the resolution of modelling issues on projects, including resolving interdisciplinary clashes and construction constraints
- Work with other design disciplines to ensure the integration of the overall design or solution
- Undertake production checking, of work in progress to ensure that it meets design intent
- Experience in the production of designs within a Bridges, Structures and Civils environment.
- Have knowledge of CDM Regulations and the use of hazard identification and risk assessment during design development.
- Have knowledge of use of project Design Decision Logs and Project Assumptions registers to record and agree key project decisions.
- Have effective time management skills.
- Have knowledge of drafting and BIM.
- Have knowledge of how to define BIM outcomes.
- Have knowledge of BIM processes, ProjectWise processes and workflows.
- Have knowledge of how to coordinate a BIM project within the 3D environment and the use of Federated Models.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have experience in AECOSIM, Microstation.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil,Diploma in Civil
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address:18/2B,2ND FLOOR,GGR TOWER,SARJAPURA ROAD,BELLANDUR, GATE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India