Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands on experience in Autodesk Fabrication FABmep AutoCAD, FABmep Revit & Trimble Modeling.
- Understand the contract drawings inputs and convert the input in to FABmep 3D model for Mechanical and Plumbing services.
- Understanding of Architectural, Structural, MEP, and Fire Sprinkler drawings
- Preparation of Project Setup in FABmep AutoCAD & FABmep REVIT.
- Mechanical & Plumbing services FABmep Detailed modeling and creating Sections, 3D views, enlarged views, Annotation, Detailing, Quantity take off, schedules, templates & Title sheet setting.
- Performing clash analysis for all services and solving the clashes if any.
- Populating & creating Fabrication drawings, Spool Drawings, IFA Drawings, IFC Drawings.
- Preparation of Technical Specifications & BOM creation for the complete work.
- Conversion of FABmep models to other formats such as CAD, DWF & PDF etc.
- Trimble point placement and schedule creation for support structures.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- High sense of collaboration while working with members of the design team, estimators, owners and subcontractors, among others
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to the manager.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
TAAL Tech India Private Limited