- Meshing in 2D and 3D (Hexa) elements using Hypermesh.
- Basics of FEA and SOM.
- Good knowledge of FE model (contact definition) building.
- To be able to build/modify FE model, model setup, and Debug as per the requirements of components and assemblies for strength check.
- Create best practice methods.
- Verify input data.
- Good knowledge in Hyperview post-processing.
- Good knowledge on Abaqus software.
- Updating the design changes based on feedback received.
- Addressing the meshing requirements.
- Experience in seating system FEA using LS-Dyna
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Having good interpersonal skill with flexibility in working hours
- Experience in Ls-Dyna is an added advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:TA Team
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address :GGR Tower, 2nd Floor, Sy # 18/2b, Ambalipura Road, Ambalipura Village,Sarjapur Road, Bellandur Gate, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560103,India