- Hands on experience in Mechanical engineering with HVAC , Plumbing & FP discipline design
- Able to understand the schematics, Flow drawings & riser drawings.
- Good in international standards
- Hands on experience in US projects
- Piping & Duct size calculations.
- Hands on experience in MEP BIM modeling
- C4R experienced MEP modeller (BIM360 & A360).
- Detailed modelling for HVAC, PHE & services with Sections, 3D views, Enlarged views, Annotation, and Detailing Quantity schedules, templates & Title sheet setting.
- Performing clash analysis for all services and solving the clashes if any.
- Preparation of Project Setup in REVIT MEP.
- Creating Multi user work sharing environment in Revit MEP.
- Creating the Revit Families with Parameters.
- Conversion of Revit models to other formats such as CAD, DWF & PDF.
- Generating sections/schedules/schematics in models.
- Perform clash detections among all trade models (MEP)
- Populating Fabrication drawings, Shop Drawings, GFC Drawing and Combined Drawing.
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to the manager.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:TA Team
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address :GGR Tower, 2nd Floor, Sy # 18/2b, Ambalipura Road, Ambalipura Village,Sarjapur Road, Bellandur Gate