- Hands on experience in MEP BIM modeling
- Experience in the field of Electrical design & Engineering activities in the field of Commercial, Residential, software parks, Data centers & SEZ Infrastructure projects.
- Electrical design with BIM Project management, as well as MEP Coordination duties that include checking & review of DD, CD sets & shop drawings, Team supervision, etc.
- Self-motivated talent management characteristics with problem solving skills balancing cost and risk
- Strong skills interacting with clients on-site and manage deliverables to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Efficient communication skills with good presentation, negotiation and relationship characteristics
- Manage mid to large size projects.
- Ability to consistently work independently
- Familiar with discipline specific design software and design management systems.
- C4R experienced MEP modeller (BIM360 & A360).
- Modelling the Conduit runs, conduit Racks, Cable trays, J-hooks system, Panels/switch gear/Equipment ceiling with all lighting fixtures and J-boxes.
- Modelling the HVAC Ducting, Plumbing Piping ,Fire protection sprinkler System etc.,
- Understanding the Electrical, Mechanical design intents to convert the 2D drawings to 3D revit modelling
- Strong expertise on standardization of BIM production workflow with better quality control processes
- Understand the redline mark-ups of MEP services.
- Modelling the project as per LOD with tolerance of 1/32.
- Perform clash detections among all trade models (MEP)
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to the manager.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TAAL Tech India Private Limited