I. Application Engineering:
1. Understanding, review and commenting on
a. Process description
b. Cause and Effect diagram
c. Sequence Description
2. Creation of function block diagram based on documents above.
II. Automation Programming
1. Automation programming on various platforms in various languages:
a. Function block diagram
b. Sequence flow chart
c. Ladder Logic
d. Structure Text
e. Any other proprietary language
2. Structuring of various automation library blocks as per project definition. (E.g splitting of a large process area automation program into smaller programming blocks)
3. Template loops creation and bulk/mass actions for control application automatic/assisted generation.
4. Data import/export to/from function block diagram via Excel, CSV etc.
III. HMI Design
1. Understanding, review and commenting on HMI standards.
2. Design of HMI screen based on standards.
3. Arrangement of dynamic and static objects (valves, motors, pipes etc.) on screen.
4. Programming, structuring and interlinking of process pages and objects in the page.
5. Dynamic display object interface/database configuration
1. Creation of handbooks, manuals and work procedures for automation area.
2. Creation of operator training manual.
V. Operator Training Simulator
1. Exposure to OTS programming and design is preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TAAL Tech India Private Limited