- Major Experience should be in Oil & Gas Refinery (Other industry will not be considered)
- Should be physically & mentally willing/comfortable to work in Finland for a brief duration of at least 6 months.
- Preparation of Basic Flow Diagram, Process Flow Diagrams and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams, Utility Summary and Utility Distribution Diagrams.
- Line hydraulic analysis--Line sizing and pressure drop calculations
- Ability to understand Process Design Basis and Process Description.
- Preparation of P&ID from scratch
- Perform Thermal sizing of Heat Exchangers, Air Coolers, etc.
- Perform Equipment sizing calculations for Pumps, separators, Heat Exchangers, Air Coolers, reactors, agitators, cooling towers, filters, distillation columns, vessels/tanks etc.
- Preparation of Equipment Process Datasheets.
- Pump Hydraulics calculations, report and datasheet preparation.
- Perform sizing of Control valves, Orifice and Prepare Process Datasheets of instruments (control valves, on/off valves, flow, pressure, temperature, level, analysers etc.)
- Relief device sizing, analysis, Inlet / Outlet line sizing, report and datasheet preparation as per API standards
- Equipment list and line list preparation
- Preparation of design calculations using Excel
- Aspen Plus, knowledge of SPPID is advantage
- Understanding of Process Control philosophy, Emergency Shutdown Philosophy
- Experience in polyolefin projects is highly appreciated
Perks and BenefitsTravel & Stay convered
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Role:Process Engineer-Plant Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical
PG:M.Tech - Chemical, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:TA Team
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited