- Experience in Clean fuel/Bio-fuel technology projects are highly appreciated.
- Hands on experience for developing dynamic simulation models using HYSYS,PRO-II.
- Preparation of Basic Flow Diagram, Process Flow Diagrams and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams, Utility Summary and Utility Distribution Diagrams.
- Ability to understand Process Design Basis and Process Description.
- Understanding of Process Control philosophy, Emergency Shutdown Philosophy
- Perform Thermal sizing of Heat Exchangers, Air Coolers, etc.
- Perform process equipment sizing calculations.
- Hydraulics calculations.
- Perform sizing of Control valves, relief vales, safety valves as per API standards etc.
- Perform design calculations using Excel
- Experience in process modelling or experience with industrial risk analysis is a plus
- As a Lead Design Engineer for our Process Design unit, you will be able to work with some of the most talented engineers in process design engineering. You will be responsible for delivering process design in scope and on time. Working with global resources, deep technology know-how and high technical skills, along with tight collaboration with project stakeholders is expected when delivering high quality projects.
- Lead process design teams in both domestic and international projects.
- Participate in all project phases from pre-study and feasibility study via basic engineering to detailed engineering and As Built phase.
- Engage in pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up phases.
- Professional experience in process design in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience of leading teams
- Good communication skills
- Aspen Plus (Mandatory)
- HYSYS (Mandatory)
- Flare net SPPID is advantage
Perks and BenefitsOverseas Deputation
Salary: INR 11,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical
PG:M.Tech - Chemical, MS/M.Sc(Science)
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TAAL Tech India Private Limited