- Drive employee Development & Engagement initiatives through effective employee training, employee connect, conduct periodic communication forums. Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and reports results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Develop a positive relationship with all employees. Promote direct communication and positive rapport amongst employees and managers
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization Nurture a positive working environment
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans.
- Build Competence and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment.
- Responsible for the development of the recruitment process and the implementation of recruitment innovations.
- Supervising the recruiting team and reporting on its performance
- Relevant HR experience of Minimum 12+ years
- Education: MBA (HR):
- Engineering Degree (BE / BTech) Preferable not mandatory.
- Must have 12+ years experience in human resources management
- Must be highly focused on delivering excellent service, being self-driven, and developing effective relationships throughout the organization.
- Excellent time and work load management skill, ability to prioritize, ability to work independently, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and meeting established deadlines.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation & persuasion skills required.
- Good experience from Engineering services industries
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
TAAL Tech India Private Limited