This position as a Structural Engineer should be experienced in Specialty Chemicals, Oil/Gas and Petrochemicals Industries. Should be able to coordinate with client / engineers and lead a project.
1) Thorough understanding of scope, evaluates efforts, review of inputs, and adhere to the schedule.
2) Should have knowledge in Civil & structural Engineering including preparation of Design basis, calculation reports, and analysis of steel and concrete structures; understand the needs and rights of other disciplines, etc.
3) Should have analysis & design experience on STAAD
4) Should have knowledge on reviewing plant layout models with advance steel or Plant 3D
5) Should have knowledge on Navisworks, Autocad.
6) Should be conversant with AISC, ASCE, ACI and other American codes & standards for structural designs.
7) Understand the overall plant topography and conversant with Engineering & design activities involved.
8) Knowledge on Connections designs for all types of Steel Structures
9) Reviewing and approving the work done by subordinates.
10) Preparation of Detailed MTO
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil
PG:M.Tech - Civil, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TAAL Tech India Private Limited