Roles and responsibilities
- Strong expertise on standardization of BIM production workflow with better quality control processes
- Ensure that all project deliverables meet required standards and are organized such that the project team can effectively perform the design while maintaining a consistent and systematic output.
- To maintain, configure, and coordinate project deliverables for a project team
- Experience in the field of Architecture & Engineering activities in the field of Commercial, Residential, software parks & Data centers projects.
- BIM Project management, as well as MEP Coordination duties that include checking & review of SD, DD, CD sets & shop drawings, Team supervision, etc.
- Self-motivated talent management characteristics with problem solving skills balancing cost and risk
- Strong skills interacting with clients on-site and offshore manage deliverables to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Efficient communication skills with good presentation, negotiation and relationship characteristics
- Manage mid to large size projects.
- Ability to consistently work independently
- Ability to adapt / improvise to new technology quickly
- Familiar with discipline specific design software and design management systems.
- Setup projects for team with company and client standards.
- Process and update files received from client.
- Provide production AutoCAD/Revit support.
- Send out project assignments to Production Partners.
- Plotting/printing files for upper management
- Perform QA/QC on project drawings, models, administer checklist.
- Prepare project documents for all issuances.
- Scan and archive all QA/QC documentation.
- Update and maintain QA/QC database.
- Assist CAD/BIM Manager to help maintain the company Standards.
- Support the staff.
- Assist Project Manager with any CAD/Revit issues.
- Provide feedback to staff on quality of product throughout the process and at the completion of project.
- Contribute to set standards and procedures.
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Provides assistance and implementation of Groups overall QA/QC compliance.
- Determines the level of QA/QC review to be applied to Group projects.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:TA Team
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address :GGR Tower, 2nd Floor, Sy # 18/2b, Ambalipura Road, Ambalipura Village,Sarjapur Road, Bellandur Gate, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560103,India