- Hands on experience in MEP BIM modeling
- C4R experienced MEP modeller (BIM360 & A360).
- Revit parametric Family creation up to LOD 500
- Modelling the Conduit runs, conduit Racks, Cable trays, J-hooks system, Panels/switch gear/Equipment ceiling with all lighting fixtures and J-boxes.
- Modelling the HVAC Ducting, Plumbing Piping ,Fire protection sprinkler System etc.,
- Understanding the Electrical, Mechanical design intents to convert the 2D drawings to 3D revit modelling
- Understand the redline mark-ups of MEP services.
- Modelling the project as per LOD with tolerance of 1/32.
- Conversion of Revit models to other formats such as CAD, DWF & PDF.
- Generating sections/schedules/schematics in models.
- Perform clash detections among all trade models (MEP)
- Creating Fabrication drawings, Shop Drawings, GFC Drawing and Combined Drawing.
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to the manager.
- Excellent Communication skill with problem solving ability
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
TAAL Tech India Private Limited